Tuesday 17 November 2015

Its Autumn...YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!


I love Autumn.

The glorious. rich colours of the leaves, the berries beginning to come into fruit, (yum)the sunsets, the clement weather, the lack of that bright ball in the sky......

Its no real surprise to people who know me, I'm not a big fan of hot, sunny weather. Sure, I like a nice day along with the rest of you, but not when I can walk 100 metres and get sunburned!!  
I burn very easily, and have never had a tan. I like being pale and interesting, much less upkeep :)

All the leaves are getting nice and crunchy here, in the north of England, and I've already had strange looks from the locals for jumping in the piles and skooshing them with my feet....what fun!

Yes, I am an adult........
But, I don't admit to growing up ;)

Anywhoo, piccy time.
Us Brits don't celebrate thanksgiving, so its not a theme I'm that familiar with, so I tried to make it autumnal-ish....



digistamp is from  imaginethatdigistamp, the DOTM progressive challenge.

TTFN X







1 comment:

  1. I'm with you... I LOOOVE Autumn!! I don't care for hot days myself - anything above 70f is too hot for me! lol. Anywho... lovely job with your leafy-autumny card! I suppose this image could be used to welcome someone into a new home also, or as a thank you type card too. I'm glad you found a way to use it. Thanks for joining us in our DOTM challenge at imagine That! xKris

    ReplyDelete