Tuesday 22 September 2015

Two posts in a month?? You lucky devils.....



Slightly more communicative am I this month, though still in a bit of a funk.
I blame the weather, all this rain is playing havoc with me ol' bones......
Yup, I'm British, not five minutes into the conversation, and its weather talk!

I will apologise in advance for any crappy spelling mistakes or grammar, I'm typing in the dark, and I've succumbed to false nails.. Bloody things are murder for typing in, and I now poke futilely at my phone, in a vain hope of hitting the right part of the screen.. 

I hate being  a girl sometimes!

Competition entry time....!
Ha, thought I'd forgotted, didn't you!
Nope, I lulled you into a false sense of security, then hit you in the face with it, like a big, ol' smelly haddock :)


As usual, the images are from Imagine That! digistamps progressive challenge of the month. I snuck a few hodgehegs in, just cuz they are cuute!


Thats all folks! 



4 comments:

  1. Cute scene Kelly, and LOVE the hedgies :) too cute. Thanks for playing at Imagine That! DOTM challenge xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love your card it is adorable. I love how you designed this very cute and yes I think we all love the little hedgehogs. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Imagine That Progressive Challenge.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digital creation Kelly (great humour in your post as well). Love those wispy trees in behind Maggie and her barrel of apples. Thanks so much for entering your creation into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete